1/23/12

Improve your Eyesight Naturally

Exercises for the Eyes

A good natural healthy way to improve, maintain and restore better vision is through eye exercises. By simply massaging certain areas around the eye, you dramatically see the difference and improvement in your eyesight.

I know everyone is different, for instance I'm near sighted, and I really struggle to see and read words from a distance, but when I actually started doing eye exercises for a week, I sure did see progress in my eye sight.
The key is to make these eye exercises a part of your daily life, or as much as possible. By eating fruits that are enriched with vitamin A certainly does help as well, especially while implementing the simple eye exercises.


"Lack of vitamin A can cause poor vision, including night vision, and vision can be restored by adding it back into the diet". I've tried one particular vitamin supplement for the eyes called "Ocuguard Plus W/Lutein". I picked it up at a small herbal shop not too far from my house. I bought for about "$25.00 bucks. I definitely recommend it, I saw some good progress while taking it for about a month.

You can find "Ocuguard Plus W/Lutein" and other great similar products at your local health and herb shops, or online at sites such as vitamin world and vitamin shoppe. You don't need to rely on eye supplements if you can just simply incorporate these natural eye exercises in your life on a daily basis.



Eye Exercise Techniques

The best way for me to convey these eye exercises, is by having the link directly to the video where I learned the eye exercises from. The lady in the video, Jane Kabarguina always had to wear glasses, and no longer needs them due to simply applying these eye exercises. Check out this video,apply the techniques and see for yourself what type of improvement you have achieved. There are many eye technique methods, but I personally have gotten results from Jane Kabarguinas' eye exercise techniques. Click the link below to check out the eye exercise techniques to really improve your overall eye vision..under 9 minutes.

How to Improve Eyesight - Relaxation Eye Exercises ++++++++

Also...Discover the Hidden Dangers of Glasses + Discover the Secret to Restore 20/20 Vision Naturally...Click Here


   


Vision Without Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment